Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Lily & Daddy spend some quality time

Lily has been home sick from day care the past couple of days. She woke up yesterday morning with a fever of 101.9. Mom and I took her to the doctor only to be told that it was a viral infection and that we should just treat the symptoms (Tylenol every 4 hours). Consequently, Lily and I have had some quality time. She has not felt the greatest but the Tylenol has kept her fever down so it hasn't been that bad.

Today, when I set her in her crib so that I could do something real quick, she pulled herself up to a standing position. She looked surprised at herself. I only wish I could have gotten a picture. This is the first time she had done that! She has also been scooting around on the floor like a veteran. She doesn't really crawl, yet, but that will come very soon. Her new found mobility has Lily excited and Mom and I a little nervous. We still need to get the baby proofing done.

No comments: