Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Yikey or no yikey?

Lily has discovered the world of Like and Don't Like. When shopping for faucets at the local Lowe's she will definitely express preference. "My yikey dis one, Mommy!"
When eating snacks at Yaya's house she says, "Mommy, me no yikey dis one." She has her definite favorite toys- "Yikey" and her un-favorite activities (taking her vitamin)- "no Yikey". More often than not, however, things are "my yikey". Yikey puppy, yikey kitty, yikey 'my boys'. So far, she's fairly easy to please. Yikey rice. No yikey bubbles in the bath (bubbles make the water messy). Lils yikey milk and she yikey skirts but no yikey pants and no yikey juice.

Our Lily Rose is definitely a girl with opinions.

2 comments:

Jada said...

Yes we women must express ourselves!:)

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love this outfit! I want one!

Hey my sister has a blogspot too. http://suzfinger.blogspot.com

You guys have a lot in common with both having two little girls that light up your life!!!!